All-on-4 Dental Implants
Have you been told you can't replace missing natural teeth with dental implants because you don't have enough healthy jawbone tissue?
The All-on-4® technique can help patients like you receive implants and full arches of dentures during one appointment.
See how the All-on-4 technique performed at MK Periodontics & Implant Dentistry, P.C. in Nutley, NJ, can restore your smile.
What Is the All-on-4 Technique?
- Traditional dental implants normally require one surgically placed dental implant for each missing tooth. This requires a lot of strong, healthy jawbone to support the implants.
- Unfortunately, missing teeth can cause a patient's healthy jawbone tissue to shrink and weaken over time. This can make numerous implants difficult or impossible for a dentist to place unless they perform bone grafting first to strengthen the bone tissue.
- The All-on-4 technique only uses four dental implants per jaw, even if you are missing all of your upper or lower teeth. Dr. Mark Khaimov can use advanced digital scanning technology to find areas of your jawbone that are strong enough to support a dental implant.
- During the dental surgery at our Nutley, NJ, dental practice, he will insert each implant into a healthy section of jawbone through your gums. These titanium posts will act as artificial tooth roots, encouraging healthy bone tissue to grow.
- After the surgery is completed, Dr. Khaimov can attach a customized set of full-arch dentures to your dental implants, so you can leave his New Jersey office with the ability to smile, eat, and chew with confidence.
The All-on-4 Procedure Can Transform Your Smile
Dr. Khaimov can use the latest innovations in dentistry and 3D imaging to create a precise model of your jaw and plan your treatment. He will locate the best angle and placement for each implant to maximize contact with healthy bone tissue.
Ready To Transform Your Smile? Contact Our Practice About the All-on-4 Procedure
Not all general dentists are able to perform dental implant surgery using the All-on-4 method. Dr. Mark Khaimov is a board-certified periodontist and implant dental surgeon with specialized training and education to perform this state-of-the-art dentistry solution. He can place implants, restore the function of your smile, and rejuvenate your appearance with a full set of natural-looking teeth.
Contact our Nutley, NJ, dental practice if another dentist said your jawbone is not healthy enough to support dental implants or that you need bone grafting first. You can submit your questions about the All-on-4 method or request a consultation with Dr. Khaimov by calling our office at:
We'd Love for You To Join Our Family of Smiling Patients
Wonderful experience with Dr Mark and his staff since 2016. They ensured patients have a smooth prep for surgery and follow up. I am so glad I chose Dr Mark for my implant procedure . I highly recommend becoming his patient!View On Google
I highly recommend MK Dentistry. The office is modern, extremely clean with professional with attentive and caring staff. Dr. Khaimov is a true magician. The entire implant procedure was performed flawlessly without any pain or discomfort.View On Google
5 Major Benefits of the All-on-4 Procedure
Only 1 Surgery
The traditional implant procedure involves two oral surgeries spread out over several months. Only one surgery and dental appointment is needed to place implants and restorations with the All-on-4 method.
Immediate Restoration Placement
You have to wait several months to have restorations attached to traditional implants. Dr. Khaimov's All-on-4 patients can have a set of full-arch dentures attached to their implants during the same visit to our office in Nutley, NJ.
No Pre-Implant Surgeries
As long as you have enough healthy jaw, Dr. Khaimov will not need to perform bone grafting surgery; however, if you have no healthy jawbone available, bone grafting may be necessary before placing any implants.
Depending on your case, the All-on-4 technique may cost less than having individual teeth replaced with traditional dental implants and restorations. Additionally, a full set of dentures can require six or more traditional implants per arch, which can make them more expensive.
Dentures attached to implants stay firmly secured. They will not slip or fall out like removable dentures held in place by dental adhesives.
See the Results of All-on-4 Implants
Is All-on-4 Worth the Investment?
Absolutely. The implants used in the All-on-4 technique will stop jawbone shrinkage, while your lifelike restorations can improve your appearance and oral functions, like chewing and speaking clearly. Implants are also the only dentistry solution that helps prevent jawbone atrophy and maintain your facial structure. You can even save money in the long run by avoiding the cost of replacing ill-fitting dentures every few years due to jawbone atrophy.
While insurance typically does not cover dental implants, Dr. Khaimov offers low interest financing through CareCredit® and GreenSky® to divide your treatment costs into affordable monthly payments. Our patients can also take advantage of our open account payment plans and discounts for paying the full cost up-front.
"He Did a Fantastic Job" See What Patients Have to Say About Dr. Khaimov
Dr. Khaimov was highly recommended by my family dentist. At age 59, I was very scared of the implant process since it was my first time. But Dr. Khaimov was a calming force and both he and his staff have been absolutely wonderful.View On Google
Before going in, I wondered why this periodontist had so many 5 star reviews. It almost felt too good to be true however, I had my implant done by Dr. Mark Khaimov recently and I must say he did a fantastic job.View On Google